- September 1994
- Establishes Diamond Shiraishi Co., Ltd. in Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- July 1995
- Establishes Israel Shiraishi, Ltd. (consolidated subsidiary) in Israel.
- March 2000
- Listed on the Over the Counter registration.
- October 2001
- Changes the company name to CIMA Co., Ltd.
- November 2001
- Hosts the first CIMA World Jewelry Award.
- October 2003
- Included on the Forbes magazine’s Best Under A Billion 200 list.
- December 2004
- Listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange (presently JASDAQ Market, a section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- July 2014
- New Art La PARLER Co., Ltd. becomes a group company.
- April 2015
- Single B (presently New Art Sports Co., Ltd.) becomes a group company
- July 2016
- Changes the company name to NEW ART CIMA Co., Ltd. (birth of NEW ART CIMA Co., Ltd.)
- January 2017
- Establishes Taiwan New Art Co., Ltd.
- October 2018
- Changes the company name from NEW ART Co., Ltd. to NEW ART HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- Establishes NEW ART DIAMONDS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- July 2021
- Est-Ouest Auctions Co., Ltd. (presently New Art Est-Ouest Auctions Co., Ltd.) becomes a group company.
- April 2022
- Transfers from the TSE JASDAQ to the TSE Standard market as a result of the market restructuring.